Wednesday 11 November 2009

Eating out in Yeovil

When it comes to food I am very particular, I am blessed to have a wife who loves to cook, and an excellent cook she is to. So when I want to go out for a meal my standards are very high (especially with good English food). If I go out for a meal I generally want to eat something which we would not have at home.



It was my daughter’s birthday this week so we went to the award winning Viceroy Indian Restaurant on Middle Street, she likes Chicken Korma.I was a little more adventurous with a Lamb Madras and my wife with the vegetarian.  We had an excellent meal and the staff were very good.

I have also been to the Akash Restaurant numerous times for their set meal deal and again the food and staff were very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment