Monday 17 January 2011

A film worth seeing

A film worth seeing,


For the first time in an age I was persuaded to go to the Cineworld in Yeovil. It is a while since I have been.

“The Kings Speech”, what can I say it is the best film I have seen in a long time. I normally like a film with plenty of action and special effects, none of that! It was a mix of the serious, the funny, and a history lesson.
There was a mix of ages from the young to the more senior and the cinema was packed.

About - The King's Speech - Official Site




My biggest shock was the price for the essential snack and drinks, how can a price of £2.25 for a small paper cup of standard coffee be a reasonable price? When you can get a proper drink in a real cup on the high street for less? I would suggest don't buy snacks in the cinema it could cost more than the £8 plus to see the film.



1 comment:

  1. I always take in a water bottle 'just in case I start coughing in the film'.

    ReplyDelete